How It All Began
Information Technology Strategies, LLC (IT-Strat) was established and founded by CEO Namita Magoon in 2002.
IT-Strat is a certified Woman Owned Small Business. IT-Strat also successfully graduated as a SBA 8(A) company. It was an 8(a) company from 2008 through 2017 and currently still has 8(a) contract vehicles.
IT-Strat has provided superior IT Services to a combination of public and private sector clients. A list of these clients include the Department of Homeland Security (CBP), Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), IBM, Accenture and SAIC
IT-Strat prides itself on its track record of successfully completing complex projects. Our past performance and DnB rating demonstrate the superior client service provided on each of our projects.
Our Values for Doing Good Business:
Value Proposition - "Organizing People and Process Through Technology"
- We focus on our Customers
- We focus on our Employees
- We focus on our Processes
- We focus on our Technology Offerings
IT-Strat wants to help organizations realize long-term cost savings by introducing technology and re-engineering processes to streamline legacy and new operations that are governed by proven System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies. IT-Strat has experience in all methodologies, including Agile
IT-Strat establishes a relationship with each and every employee that aids the company in identifying each employee’s talent and core competency. This assists the company in optimizing the team deployment and assignments to deliver a quality project result. IT-Strat also provides its employees with the necessary tools and resources to effectively and efficiently deliver high quality work products.
IT-Strat would also like to develop strategic long-term partnerships with Customers and corporate partners to ensure that IT-Strat continues to be understand cutting edge technology as well as customer priorities.
Company SIC and NAICS Codes
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Codes
- 7371 – Computer Programming Services
- 7372 – Prepackaged Software
- 7373 – Computer Integrated Systems Design
- 7374 – Computer Processing and Data Preparation and Processing Services
- 7376 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- 7379 – Computer Related Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) Codes
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 611420 – Computer Training
- 518210/514210 – Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services